Desert Mountain summer heat is winding down and that means hiking season is ramping up.
Desert Mountain residents can enjoy pristine hiking trails like the China Wall, Sunset Summit Trail and a new trail on the Tonto Ridge. All trails give hikers gorgeous views and access to desert wildlife.
Hiking is a great way to stay in shape and socialize, but proper precautions should always be taken to stay safe.
Here are a few tips for safe and happy hiking:
– Don’t hike alone. Bring a friend to keep you company and increase safety.
– Let someone know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
– Remember to bring your cell phone.
– Pack water, sunscreen and a map.
– If you’re bringing your dog, remember to keep him on a leash.
– If you encounter larger wildlife, like bobcats or a mountain lion, back away slowly to a safe area.
Have fun and be safe while enjoying the desert’s natural beauty.
If you would like to view Desert Mountain homes for sale please contact me to set up an appointment. I can be reached at Carmen@TopScottsdaleHomes.com.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85255
Cell (602) 791-0536