Dog owners will agree: life without our four-legged friends would not be the same. At Desert Mountain, treat your furry friend to a day of fun and play at Sparky’s Park, Desert Mountain’s dog park, located at the Cochise Geronimo Clubhouse.
The dog park is open from 6:30-8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to sundown, daily. Every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until sundown you can take advantage of Yappy Hour where your dog can enjoy special “Sparky Snacks” while you enjoy drinks and snacks of your own from the Desert Mountain beverage carts.
For the safety and comfort of owners and pets, a few rules have been established:
- All dogs must be licensed and proof of vaccinations must be produced upon request by the Club
- Puppies younger than four months old and females in heat are not allowed in the dog park
- Dogs are never permitted on the adjoining Cochise/Geronimo practice facility
- Always clean up after your dog and properly dispose of all waste
- Handlers are responsible for controlling the behavior of their dogs at all times
- No individual treats or toys are to be brought to the park. Tennis balls and other toys are available to share
Spend a day with your dog and soak in the beautiful Arizona sunshine at Sparky’s Park. It is a great way to meet and chat with fellow dog-lovers in the community. The park provides a large play area that your canine companion will love.
Contact me at any time to learn more about Desert Mountain or to compare Scottsdale golf clubs. I specialize in selling homes in Scottsdale’s finest golf communities including Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Silverleaf and Troon among others.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260