Desert Mountain has a variety of social clubs for members to enjoy. It seems that there is something for everyone. This is a great way to meet other members in the community that share your common interests.
Below you will find a list of clubs that you can choose join:
- Book Review Club – Meet on the first Tuesday of each month at 2pm in the Cochise/Geronimo Clubhouse
- Bridge – Mondays at 9am in the Ladies Library
- Duplicate Bridge – Mondays at 9am on the Sunset Terrace
- Women’s Bible Study – Mondays from 1-3pm in the Ladies Library. Call Vicki Lang at (480) 488-7470 for more information.
- Mah Jongg – Wednesdays from 11am to 5pm in the Ladies Library
- Canasta – Wednesdays from 12:45 to 4 pm at the Cochise/Geronimo Clubhouse
- Men’s Bridge – Wednesdays from 9-11am in the Cochise/Geronimo Dining Room
- Partner Party Bridge – Every other Thursday at the Chiricahua Grill
- Art Connection – Thursday’s from 2-5pm on the Sunset Terrace at Cochise/Geronimo
- Outdoors Club – This club has many outdoor activities planned such as cycling, hiking and much more
Feel free to contact me for more information about Desert Mountain or any other golf club in Scottsdale. I would be happy to help you compare your options and show you homes anywhere in Scottsdale.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260
Cell (602) 791-0536