Desert Mountain strives to offer a luxury lifestyle unmatched at any other golf club in Scottsdale. Here are 5 fun facts you should know about Desert Mountain before buying a home:
- It is sunny. No really – it is sunny over 300 days per year…bring sunblock.
- The Apache Clubhouse has the best happy hour.
- Don’t be surprised if you see a deer in your backyard. Deer are everywhere in Desert Mountain.
- The best place to get a cup of coffee is Cafe Verde at the Sonoran Clubhouse.
- People will stare at you if you wear a suit to dinner. We keep it casual at Desert Mountain!
If you have any questions about living in Desert Mountain, or want to compare it to any of the other top golf clubs in Scottsdale, feel free to contact me.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260
Cell (602) 791-0536