Desert Mountain is a great place to live. Residents enjoy a very luxurious lifestyle with an endless number of amenities. Below are some fun facts you should know about Desert Mountain before buying a home:
1. It is sunny.
2. No really….it is sunny over 300 days per year….bring sunblock.
3. The Apache Clubhouse has the best happy hour.
4. The Outlaw clubhouse has amazing fish tacos.
5. Don’t be surprised when you see deer in your backyard. Deer are everywhere in Desert Mountain.
6. Constantino’s at the Chiricahua Clubhouse has the biggest wine selection.
7. The best place to get coffee in Desert Mountain is in the Tennis Pro Shop at the Sonoran Clubhouse.
8. People will stare at you if you wear a suit to dinner. We like to keep it casual at Desert Mountain!
9. The Expo party is held in October each year. It is the biggest and best party of the year in Desert Mountain. It is also the un-official start of high season.
10. The Chiricahua golf course is the favorite of most members. The views are unbelievable.
If you have any questions about living in Desert Mountain or if you want to compare Scottsdale golf clubs feel free to contact me.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260
Cell (602) 791-0536