Desert Mountain is an animal friendly community. Just this week they have officially opened a dog park, “Sparky’s Park”, at the Cochise Geronimo Clubhouse. It is just adjacent to the driving range. The park will be open daily from 6:30am to 8:00am and 2:00pm to Sundown with Yappy hour every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00pm to Sundown. At yappy hour your dog can enjoy special “Sparky Snacks” while you enjoy drinks and snacks of your own from the Desert Mountain beverage carts.
What a great opportunity for Desert Mountain dog owners to get out and enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather with their best companion. Your dog will enjoy meeting other community dogs while you will get a chance to meet fellow Desert Mountain Club Members. The park will provide a free range of running space as well as play areas that your dog will love. Tennis balls and other dog favorites will be provided at the park for your pets enjoyment so there is no need to bring your own.
In order for them to keep this park safe and inviting they have implemented some rules:
- Owners are legally and financially responsible for the actions of their pets
- Dogs must be licensed and proof of vaccinations must be provided when requested
- Puppies must be at least 4 months old and female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park
- Dogs must NEVER enter the driving range area
- Dogs must be kept on a leash until they have entered the gated park area
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I specialize in selling homes in Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Silverleaf, Troon and Estancia.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85255
Cell (602) 791-0536